Prawo do odstąpienia od umowy
W PaulBunyan szanujemy Twoje prawa!
Jeśli dokonujesz zakupu w naszym sklepie internetowym jako konsument, to masz prawo odstąpić od umowy zawartej na odległość bez podawania przyczyny w terminie 14 dni.
W przypadku skorzystania z powyższego prawa, będziesz zobowiązany odesłać rzeczy będące przedmiotem umowy na własny koszt i ryzyko.
Pamiętaj jednak, że z prawa do odstąpienia od umowy zawartej na odległość nie będziesz mógł skorzystać m.in. w przypadku umowy, w której przedmiotem świadczenia jest rzecz nieprefabrykowana, wyprodukowana według Twojej specyfikacji lub służąca zaspokojeniu Twoich zindywidualizowanych potrzeb.
Więcej informacji na temat prawa do odstąpienia od umowy zawartej na odległość znajdziesz w regulaminie naszego sklepu internetowego.
Bardzo prosimy o dokonywanie przemyślanych zakupów.
Po więcej informacji o prawie do odstąpienia od umowy prosimy udać się do naszego regulaminu, którego wyciąg znajduje się poniżej:
§4 Prawo do odstąpienia od umowy
lub w innej formie zgodnej z Prawem konsumenckim.
At PaulBunyan, we respect your rights!
If you make a purchase in our online shop as a consumer, you have the right to withdraw from the distance contract without giving any reason within 14 days.
If you exercise this right, you will have to return the goods that are the subject of the contract at your own expense and risk.
Remember, however, that you will not be able to exercise your right of withdrawal from a distance contract if, among other things, you have a contract that provides for an unprocessed item, is made to your specifications or is designed to meet your individual needs.
For more information on the right to withdraw from a distance contract, please refer to the rules and regulations of our online shop, which state:
§4 Right of withdrawal
Pursuant to Article 27 of the Consumer Law, a consumer has the right to withdraw from a distance contract without giving any reason or incurring any costs, except for the costs specified in Article 33, Article 34 of the Consumer Law.
The period of withdrawal from the distance contract is 14 days from the moment of issuing the goods, and for the observance of the period it is sufficient to send a statement before its expiry.
The Consumer may submit the declaration of withdrawal on the form, a specimen of which is attached as Annex 2 to the Consumer Law, on the form available at the address: https://www.PaulBunyan.eu/uploads/webpage/pl_PL/RIGHT2CANCEL.pdf
or in any other form prescribed by consumer law.
The Seller shall immediately confirm to the Consumer by e-mail (provided at the time of concluding the contract and different if specified in the submitted statement) receipt of the statement on withdrawal from the contract.
In the event of cancellation, the contract shall be deemed not to have been concluded.
The consumer is obliged to return the goods to the Seller immediately, but not later than 30 days from the day on which he withdrew from the contract. In order to meet the deadline, it is sufficient to send the goods back before the deadline expires.
The consumer shall send back the goods which are the subject of the contract of withdrawal at his own expense and risk.
The consumer shall not bear the costs of supplying digital content which is not stored on a tangible medium unless he has given his consent before the expiry of the period for withdrawal or unless he has been informed of the loss of his right of withdrawal at the time when such consent is given or unless the trader has provided confirmation in accordance with Article 15(1). The Commission shall be assisted by the Management Committee for the Common Organisation of Agricultural Markets and by Articles 21(1) and 21(2). Consumer law.
The consumer shall be liable for any diminished value of the goods subject to the contract resulting from their use beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
The Seller shall immediately, not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the agreement made by the Consumer, reimburse the Consumer for all payments made by the Consumer, including the costs of delivering the goods, and if the Consumer has chosen a method of delivery other than the cheapest ordinary method of delivery offered by the Seller, the Seller shall not reimburse the Consumer for any additional costs pursuant to Article 33 of the Consumer Law.
The seller shall reimburse the price of the goods reduced by the discount granted, i.e. the Consumer shall receive the amount he has actually paid.
The seller shall reimburse the payment to the bank account unless the consumer has expressly agreed to another method of payment which does not entail any cost for him.
The seller may withhold reimbursement of the payment received from the consumer until he has received the goods back or until the consumer has supplied proof of having sent them back, whichever is the earlier.
According to Art. 38 of the Consumer Law, the consumer is not entitled to withdraw from the contract:
- in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market, over which the Seller does not exercise control, and which may occur before the end of the period for withdrawal from the contract;
- in which the subject of the benefit is an unprocessed item, produced according to the specification of the Consumer or designed to satisfy his individual needs;
- where the subject of the service is an item which is liable to deteriorate rapidly or which has a short expiry date;
- the subject-matter of which is the supply of goods in sealed packaging which, when opened, cannot be returned for health or hygiene reasons if opened after delivery;
- in which the object of the performance is goods which, after delivery, by their nature are inseparably connected with other goods;
- which provides for sound or visual recordings or computer programs to be delivered in sealed packaging if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
- on the supply of digital content which is not recorded on a tangible medium if the performance began with the express consent of the consumer before the expiry of the period for withdrawal and after the trader informs him of the loss of the right of withdrawal;
- for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or periodicals, with the exception of subscription contracts.
PaulBunyan sp. z o.o.
ul. Polna 146 b
Tel: +48 532 000 919
Bank account: 53 1140 2004 0000 3902 7640 5997 (mBank)
We kindly ask you to make wise purchases.